SPIN® PRO SERIES
Are you ready to take your SPIN® selling skills to the next level?
The SPIN® PRO series is essential for those who have been Huthwaite International SPIN® trained and want to extend their SPIN® skills into written proposals, presentations and enhance their SPIN® selling skills by understanding who and how to influence during the buying process.
This programme presents an opportunity to enhance your SPIN® selling skills by understanding who and how to influence in complex sales opportunities with multiple stakeholders. Following this programme, you will be able to:
- Describe how sales strategy impacts selling activity
- Differentiate and explain the real importance of buying roles as opposed to job titles
- Create persuasive value propositions targeted at specific accounts
- How to influence the criteria in their favour
- Competitive analysis
- Describe the three foci that occur within the buying process
- Describe the aims and risks associated with each focus
- Maintain momentum in a prolonged sales process.
SPIN® Persuasive Proposals
An opportunity to extend your SPIN® selling skills to your written proposals for prospects and existing accounts alike. Following this programme, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose of a proposal document and the objectives it should achieve
- Gain valuable insights into why some proposals hinder rather than support the journey to successful outcome
- Create a proposal appropriate to the customer’s position on the Buying Cycle
- Describe the elements which make successful proposals persuasive and plan to make your own written communications with customers more persuasive
- Evaluate and plan to improve your own sales proposals.
SPIN® and Persuasive Presentations
An opportunity to extend your SPIN® selling skills to your presentations for prospects and existing accounts alike. Following this programme, you will be able to:
- Create presentations that do justice to your client conversations by integrating them closely to your clients’ world
- Evaluate your existing presentations to maximise their persuasive impact
- Focus your customer on the value you bring by emphasising how you meet their requirement
- Present persuasively to anyone, wherever they are in the decision-making process.
Between the preparatory self-paced learning and the virtual classroom will be a workplace mission – helping you to apply what you have learned to your daily work and providing a focus for discussion and deeper learning during the virtual session.
To ensure a personalised and interactive experience, numbers for each session are strictly limited.