SPIN®Selling at Huthwaite International
World class organisations require their sales people to be well prepared, in-tune with customer needs, persuasive, behaviourally subtle, and capable of moving a conversation towards a positive customer commitment. Huthwaite International’s SPIN® Selling programme, gives your team all of those things and more.
Essential training for: those who are in sales, sales management, business development or a customer-facing role, where demonstrating value to a prospect or customer is an important part of what you do.
SPIN® Selling is the heart of the SPIN® Suite and a key aspect of our sales training programmes. It helps businesses across the globe to improve their sales figures time after time.
By the end of the SPIN® Selling Skills programme, participants will:
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of their present selling style
- Be able to describe the psychology of customer needs
- Understand how major buying decisions are made
- Be able to influence all members of a decision making unit
- Have demonstrated the key behaviours used by effective salespeople in their verbal interactions with customers
- Have a framework for planning sales calls in terms of these behaviours
- Have practised behaviours that greatly reduce the likelihood of objections
- Have frequently and objectively measured their performance compared with the skilled behaviour
- Modelled and created an action plan for continued development of the skills after the programme.
We believe that learning is doing, so the SPIN® Selling programme is highly interactive with formal inputs interspersed with high levels of delegate activity.
The programme is available as a comprehensive three-day classroom programme, a two-day blend of web-based knowledge and classroom based integration, or in a modular virtual format that allows participants from different parts of the world to participate in live training simultaneously.
It is usually delivered by one Huthwaite consultant for a maximum of 12 delegates (or 8 for virtual).
To maximise the return on investment from the programme our approach can, if you wish, incorporate the following activities in addition to the training itself:
- Pre-programme consultation to customise programme content, roleplays and exercises
- Pre-programme measurement of skill level to provide a benchmark for post-programme assessment
- Integration with Huthwaite SPIN® Toolbox
- Integration with client CRM
- Training of, and alignment with, your Marketing function through SPIN® Marketing Workshops
- Multi-lingual rollout across the world
- Coaching and reinforcement, through SPIN® Coaching Skills and a variety of online or face-to-face integration tools and events.