Huthwaite International Limited and Subsidiary companies
We recognise our obligations, both legal and moral, in achieving environmental best practice and continuous improvement in our business activities by managing energy efficiently, minimising waste production and ensuring that waste generated is disposed of using environmentally sympathetic methods.
Our initiatives and targets are to:
- Where possible, work to minimise environmental impact;
- Engage our suppliers in issues relevant to developing an environmentally responsible culture;
- Comply fully with all environmental legislation;
- Consider environmental best practice in new projects and refurbishments;
- Monitor our building management system and take positive steps to maximise efficiency;
- Endeavour to minimise waste and promote recycling;
- Give preference to those products and services that have minimal or reduced impact on the environment.