Huthwaite International and the healthcare business solutions specialist Decision Resources Group have joined forces to produce a whitepaper for senior sales professionals. that will be launched at MedForce 2019 titled ‘Excelling in Medtech Sales – why the convergence of data and sales behaviour change is essential for future success’
The whitepaper sheds light on how to leverage data solutions with a robust behaviour driven sales methodology to bolster sales. This enables sales professionals to effectively pursue their medtech customers in an increasingly value-based and data-driven healthcare market. Highlights include:
- Advice on how to leverage data within the Buying Cycle – highlighting how successful sales professionals view target customers in each distinct phase and adapt their behaviour and approach differently.
- Case study using real market examples – demonstrating the benefits of data used in conjunction with a systematic sales approach to uncover needs, build a persuasive case around specific problems and provide effective solutions that result in the customer being fully bought in.
Tony Hughes, CEO at Huthwaite International: “This paper, supported by our workshop at MedForce provides the practical examples and advice you need to create customer value in order to achieve a competitive advantage. Adopting true sustainable sales behaviour change requires strategic thinking and the ability to do the right things and the right time for the right people. Sustaining change is never easy, but essential for organisations that want to develop high performing sales and negotiation teams – we hope this whitepaper provides some food for thought’.
Huthwaite and DRG will be exhibiting at MedForce 2019 in Berlin 11-13 June AND hosting a joint workshop/network lunch on day one of the conference.
Our experts will be there to talk about how you can transform your organisation through sales and negotiation excellence – adopting the behaviours that will take you to the highest levels. Stop by our stand 6 to talk to our team and discuss your specific challenges or set up a meeting at the event and sign up for our interactive workshop.
MASTERCLASS LUNCH: Navigating medtech sales –map your route to success using data and sales behaviour change
Learn how to prepare your sales teams for success and leave our interactive workshop with:
- ideas on how to use evolving European data options to guide your sales strategy
- best practices for navigating complex customer conversations using successfully proven sales behaviours
- practical examples and takeaways to bring back to your sales organisation
Jo Derriman, Client Director and Marco Weijers, Regional Director, Huthwaite International
Jason R. Lau, Associate Product Manager, and Andrew Lee, VP Medtech Strategy, Decision Resources Group